Read more Shipping
Worldwide shipping & logistics Nationaler und europaweiter Versand:
In Germany and all of Europe, we have our own courier service have a great network of reliable fine art couriers, that will deliver the item right to your front door or inside your house (“white glove service”).
Smaller items can also be sent in packages with FedEx, DHL or others.
We ship all our items worldwide and take care of the complete procedure:
- Packaging and building wood crate (IPPC standard)
- Export custom papers
- CITES papers for certain species-protected old woods
- Picking the right transport company in your country
- Including insurance and tracking
Depending on how fast you want the item to be delivered, we provide quotes with Sea- or Air Freight. For bigger pieces, air freight (express) takes about 2-3 weeks, while sea freight takes 4-8 weeks (incl. time for building the wood crate). Smaller items can be sent by package with FedEx, DHL, etc. and take about 1-3 weeks.
We are happy to calculate a shipping quote for a specific item to your destination, herefore please contact us via E-Mail.
Take note, that on “antiques over 100 years old” no custom fees are being charged (duty free) in many countries like e.g. the US. Sales tax does apply and is dependent on each state (about 5-10% in the US).
Upon request, we will give you a fixed shipping cost estimation beforehand.
Examples of shipping costs to North America:
- Side Table/Small furniture: €200 – €700 (with package)
- Commode: €900 – €1,500
- Armoire: €1,200 – €2,000
- Dining Table: €1,200 – €2,000
- Set of 6-10 chairs: €1,600 – €2,200
- 1 Club Chair: €900, Pair: €1,500
- Sideboard or Desk: €1,000 – €2,000
Examples of shipping costs to Europe:
- Commode to Munich: free shipping
- Commode to London: €400 front-door freight, €500 White glove
- Sideboard to Vienna: €300
- Art Deco Desk to Madrid: €700
- 2 Art Deco Armchairs to London: €350
- Dining Table to Northern Italy: €250