Read more Shipping
Domestic and europe-wide shipping:
In Germany and all of Europe, we are well connected with several reliable fine art carriers, that will deliver the item right to your front door or inside your house ("white glove service").
If a item fits in a package, it can also be sent like that.
We ship all our items worldwide and take care of the complete procedure:
- Packaging and building wood crate (IPPC standard)
- Export custom papers
- CITES papers for certain species-protected old woods
- Picking the right carrier and delivering right to your front door
- Including insurance and tracking
Depending on how fast you want the item to be delivered, we provide quotes with Air- or Sea Freight.
For bigger pieces, air freight (express) takes about 2-3 weeks, while sea freight takes 4-8 weeks (incl. time for building the wood crate).
Smaller items (under 45 * 21 * 21 in) can be sent by package much cheaper.
So far, we collected experiences in sending to destinations like e.g. USA, Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Israel, Kuwait, Vietnam.
Take note, that "antiques over 100 years old" can be imported duty free to the USA (and other countries), so you do not pay import customs.
Sales tax is dependent on each state (about 5-10% in the US).
Upon request, we can give you a fixed shipping cost estimation beforehand.
Examples of shipping costs to continental US:
- Biedermeier Commode: €1100 (sea freight, 6-8 weeks), €1600 (air freight, 1-3 weeks)
- Expandable Dining table: €1800 - 2000 (sea freight)
- Set of 6-10 chairs: €1800 - 2200 (sea freight)
- Side table or 1 Nightstand: €150 (package 60 x 60 x 120 cm), €350 (bigger size)
Examples of shipping costs to Europe:
- Biedermeier Commode to Munich: free
- Biedermeier Commode to London, UK: €500 ("White glove")
- Saloon Table to Northern Italy: €250