DE-SV-435 Denmark, 1960s
Mid-Century-Modern Bar from Denmark, 1960s
- Restored condition
- Design: Erik Buch for Dyrlund-Smith
- Wood: Teakwood veneered
- Curved steeltube, Plastic bottle openings, Black Linolium surface
- Lockable slinding doors with original key
- Cm: H 104.5, B 130, T 43 cm
- Inch: H 41.1, W 51.2, D 16.9 in
DE-SV-433 Germany, 1970s
- Space Age
- Extravagant Bar Cabinet from German Manufacturer Interlübke of the 1970s.
- Expandable shelf, which can be horizontally folded down on a pull-out column on heels or attached vertically with magnets.
- Inside the top arc, there is a tube lightning, that illuminates the arc.
- Restored with Black/white Polyurethan lacquer in perfect condition.
Dimensions: H 77.6 in, W 59.6 in, D 17.6 in/48 in (open)