BM-TI-464 France / Southwest Germany circa 1820
Wonderful, rectangular Biedermeier Expandable table
- Cherry and chestnut solid wood, shellac hand-polished
- Inlay bands in ebony
- 2 Extanding plates a 1 m / 39.4 in to hide under main plate
- 2 stabilizing extra legs when expanded
- Cm: H 80.5/78 cm, L 200 cm (+ 2 x 100 cm), T 89 cm
- Inch: H 31.7 / 30.7, L 78.75 ( + 2 x 39.4 in), D 35 cm
BM-TI-465 South Germany circa 1830
Beautiful Biedermeier Working table
- Cherry veneer and solid wood, hand rubbed with shellac
- Ebony inlays around Cherry Veneer Inlay at the plate
- 1 big drawer
- Cm: H 75.8, B 84, T 50.5 cm
- Inch: 29.44, W 33.07, D 19.9 in
BM-T-463 Southwest Germany, late 19. c.
Beautiful Biedermeier Expandable / Extending / Pull-out table
- Closed oval form with 3 inlay plates
- Conical Square-pointed legs with Ebony inlays
- Wood: cherry solid (Plate and legs) and veneered (Apron and Inlay plates)
- French polished
- Cm: H 78, B 120, L 138 / 186.5 / 235 / 283.5 (3 Inlay plates a 48.5 cm)
- Inches: H 31.07, W 47.8, L 54.9 / 74.3 / 93.62 / 112.94 in (3 Inlay plates a 19.4 in)
BM-T-462 South Germany circa 1830
Demi-Lune Fold-Out Table with star-shaped veneer
- Curved Square-pointed legs
- Foldable with pull-out middle for round table
- Cherry/Ash Veneer
- Inlays in Maple and Ebony
- Inches: H 29.9, W 39.8, D 19.9, Ø 39.8 in
- Cm: H 75, B 100, T 50 cm, Ø 100 cm
BM-T-461 South Germany circa 1825
Three-legged round Biedermeier dining room or saloon table
Wonderful star shaped veneer at the plate, veneered at the apron and walnut roots veneer at the edge.
Excellent high-glass shellac hand-polish (French Polish)
Curved square legs and in between tableau.
The plate can be taken off and fixed with hooks underneath.
Provenience: Lower Bavaria.
- Cm: H 81 cm, Ø 121 cm
- Inches: H 32 in, Ø 47.6 in
BM-T-460 South Germany about 1820
Nice rectangular expandable Biedermeier Table from South Germany around 1820.
- Classic model with curved legs and ebonized parts. The extending plates can be pushed
- underneath the main plate. It is possible to expand 1 or 2 plates. Each plate is 43.5 cm long.
- Possible lengths of the table: 101 cm (closed), 144.5 cm (1 plate), 188 cm (2 plates)
- Wonderful bright and friendly cherry wood with a great new high-gloss french polish.
- At the side of the apron, there is one „fake“ drawer front
- Cm: H 79, W 188, D 84.5 cm
- Inches: H 31.1, W 74, D 33.3 in
BM-T-459 Austria/Vienna circa 1825
Elegant, classicist Biedermeier Table from Vienna, Austria around 1825.
Wonderful star-shaped veneer on the plate.
Cannelured middle column-leg made of walnut solid wood.
Round, ebonized pedestral and ebonized tips of the cannelures.
The plate of the table can be folded to the side.
Back in the days, this was used for saving space and as a wonderful decoration/painting on the wall, when folded up.
Everything original and greatly restored. Hand-polished with shellac (French Polish)
- Inch: H 29.5, Ø 40.15 in
- Cm: H 75, Ø 102 cm
SI-T 454 Austria/Vienna about 1825
- Epoch: Biedermeier
- Wood: Walnut veneer and solid wood, partly ebonized, bright maple veneer on the legs
- Very big and elegant Biedermeier Expandable/ Pull-out table
- Pedestal in form of a vase with amazing book-matched veneer
- 2 fold-out extra legs for more stability, if expanded far
- 5 inlay plates a 19.7 in
- Inch: H 32, W 67.2/87.2/107.2/127.2/147.2/167.2, D 55.2 in
- CM: H 80 x W 168/218/268/318/368/418 x D 138 cm
SI-T 455 South Germany about 1830
- Wonderful simple Biedermeier work/writing table from South Germany between 1820 and 1830.
- The desk is veneered with a beautifully grained cherry veneer on all four sides and surface.
- At the front has one big drawer with original lock.
- Great condition and restored by us with a shellac hand-polish
- Inch: H 30.71 x W 38.19 x D 24.41 in
- Cm: H 78, B 97, T 62 cm
SI-T 460 Southwest Germany about 1820
- Wonderful, elegant biedermeier expandable/ pull-out table with 3 inlay plates
- Epoch: Biedermeier
- Wood: Cherry wood massive
Dimensions: H 30 in, W 52 / 72 / 92 / 112 in, D 43.2 in