BM-T-459 Austria/Vienna circa 1825
Elegant, classicist Biedermeier Table from Vienna, Austria around 1825.
Wonderful star-shaped veneer on the plate.
Cannelured middle column-leg made of walnut solid wood.
Round, ebonized pedestral and ebonized tips of the cannelures.
The plate of the table can be folded to the side.
Back in the days, this was used for saving space and as a wonderful decoration/painting on the wall, when folded up.
Everything original and greatly restored. Hand-polished with shellac (French Polish)
Dimensions: H 29.5, Ø 40.15 in
BM-KO-458 Southwest Germany/France, 19th century
- Beautiful Biedermeier style expandable table from Southwest Germany/France, from the second half of the 19th century.
- Closed, at its smallest length, the table has an oval shape. In the middle it has one extra legs for more stability if pulled-out.
- The table is made of cherry veneer and solid wood and has ebonized frames on its argon on all plates. The side of the plate are ebonized, too. Legs are cherry solid wood and have a very elegant conical 4-edged shape.
- Height for chairs under the apron to the floor is 66.5 cm / 26.2"
- The inlay plates have been replaced, which is common with expandable table from this time as the original plates mostly have been of simple softwood, for the solely function to expand the table. For this we made three plates of very similar cherry veneer. The table can be expanded with 3 inlay plates a 50cm/1' 7.7", offering two more seats each. At its full length of 260 cm / 102.4" the table offers space for at least 10 people.
Dimensions: H 30.8 in, W 43 - 102 in, D 50 in
Possible lengths are:
- 110 cm / 43.3"
- 160 cm / 63"
- 210 cm / 82.7"
- 260 cm / 102.4"
SI-T 454 Austria/Vienna about 1825
- Epoch: Biedermeier
- Wood: Walnut veneer and solid wood, partly ebonized, bright maple veneer on the legs
- Very big and elegant Biedermeier Expandable/ Pull-out table
- Pedestal in form of a vase with amazing book-matched veneer
- 2 fold-out extra legs for more stability, if expanded far
- 5 inlay plates a 19.7 in
Dimensions: H 32 in, W 67.2 / 87.2 / 107.2 / 127.2 / 147.2 / 167.2 in, D 55.2 in
SI-T 455 South Germany about 1830
- Wonderful simple Biedermeier work/writing table from South Germany between 1820 and 1830.
- The desk is veneered with a beautifully grained cherry veneer on all four sides and surface.
- At the front has one big drawer with original lock.
- Great condition and restored by us with a shellac hand-polish
Dimensions: H 30.71 in. x W 38.19 in. x D 24.41 in.
SI-T 446 Austria about 1830
- simply pull-out biedermeier-table
- epoch: biedermeier
- wood: esh veneer and massive
measure: H 32 in, L 46 to 86.8 in, D 34.4 in
SI-T 447 South Germany about 1820
- Plain angular shaped table,
- 1 drawer
- Plate can be taken off for easier transport
- Epoch: Biedermeier
- Wood: Cherry solid wood
Dimensions: H 32 in, W 48 in, D 38 in