BM-KL-424 South Germany circa 1830
Simple, unpretentious Biedermeier Side Table
- Curved Square legs
- 1 Drawer
- Cherry veneered and massive
- Inches: 29, W 24.3, D 20.3 in
- Cm: H 73, B 61, T 51 cm
BM-KL-426 South Germany circa 1825
Very elegant, fine Biedermeier Sewing Table with hinged top
- Completly original Interior decoration with spool and many little compartements with caps
- Maple and colored wood
- Top plate with roots inlay ebony inlay band
- Corpus in cherry veneer and massive
- Inches: 29, W 22.4, D 18.3 in
- Cm: H 73, B 56, T 46 cm
BM-KO-369 Austria/Vienna about 1830
- Rare open Biedermeier Etagere from Vienna, Austria around 1830.
- The cupboard/shelf walnut solid wood and veneered in walnut and and has 5 plates and compartments.
- Being veneered on all four side, it can be placed freestanding.
- Greatly restored and hand-polished with shellac (French Polish). The upper side of the graded bottom and the legs have been ebonized.
- Inch: H 56.4, B 29.5, D 16.5 in
- CM: H 166, W 75, D 42 cm
BM-KO-393 South Germany about 1820
Elegant Biedermeier console table with concave base.
It has two black half- and two black full-columns with gold-painted capitals and bases.
The plate is cherry solid wood with ebonized parts and ink line running circumferentially around the edges. Bottom in veneered in cherry wood. In the back, there is a mirror glass.
Stable and fully restored with French Polish.
- Inch: H 30, W 38.4, D 23.2 in
- CM: H 76, B 96, T 58 cm
BM-KL-422 South Germany circa 1830
Elegant, small Demi Lune console
- Cherry veneer and solid wood, French polished
- curved legs
- partly ebonized
- Inches: H 30.3, W 23.2, D 13.8 in
- Cm: H 77, B 59, T 35 cm
BM-KL-423 Austria/Vienna circa 1825/30
Classic Biedermeier Sewing Table
- Curved square legs
- 1 drawer with interior
- Cherry veneered and massive
- Inches: 30.7, W 23.9, D 18.65 in
- Cm: H 77, W 60, D 47 cm
BM-KO-378 Austria/Vienna about 1830
- Nice little drumtable
- Black polish wood, 1 door
- Original brass handle
- Inch: H 28.8 in, Ø 16 in
- CM: H 72 cm, Ø 40 cm
BM-KO-366 Austria about 1820/25
- Elegant Biedermeier Work Table / Sewing Table with beautiful Lyra legs.
- Great quality, workmanship and design. The box is veneered in cherry wood and has several ebonized parts. The wood has been hand-polished with shellac (French Polish).
- In the bottom middle, there is a shovel for placing balls of wool. There are two drawers with Ink painted Biedermeier hash around the key holes and original locks. The upper drawer has an original interior.
- Inch: H 31.2, W 21.6, D 16 in
- CM: H 78, B 54, T 40 cm
BM-KO-419 Austria/Vienna about 1815
- Elegant Empire Side Table
- Three curved legs with finely chased original brass rim
- Epoch: Empire
- Wood: Black polished Maple
- Inch: H 30 3/4, Ø 21 1/4 in
- Cm: H 78, Ø 54 cm
BM-KO-404 Thuringia, Germany about 1820/25
- Beautiful small Biedermeier Table from Thuringia, Germany circa 1820-1825.
- Amazing marquetry and 3D optic inlay with maple, plum and cherry.
- At the base of the pedestal/socle, there are very fine carved acanthus life wood.
- The table has been hand-polished with shellac (French Polish) and is restored in great condition.
- Inch: H 30, Ø 23.6 in
- CM: H 76, Ø 60 cm
BM-KL-428 South Germany circa 1820
Small and very elegant Biedermeier Nightstand / Bedside table
- Book-matched cherry veneer, shellac hand-polished
- Original brass knobs
- 1 drawer and 1 door with in between plate
- Cm: H 85.5, W 46, D 35 cm
- Inch: 33.7, W 18, D 13.8 in
BM-KL-421 South Germany circa 1820
Elegant Biedermeier console
- Walnut veneer and solid wood, French polished
- 1 drawer with lock
- 2 full-columns with carved black-gold corinthian capitals and bases
- Inches: H 30.3, W 28.75, D 16.5 in
- CM: H 77 cm, B 73 cm, T 42 cm
BM-KL-427 South Germany circa 1820
Very beautiful and elegant Biedermeier Drum Table
- 1 Door, 1 Drawer
- Amazing grain of the veneer
- Brass fittings
- 1 middle shelf
- Cherry veneered
- Inches: H 28.3, Ø 16 in
- Cm: H 71 cm, Ø 40 cm
BM-KO-171 South Germany about 1820
Model Showcase Vitrine
- South Germany about 1820
- Wood: Cherry veneer
- Inches: H 31.6 in, W 17.4 in, D 8.4 in
- CM: H 79, B 43.5, D 21 cm