BM-KO-378 Austria/Vienna about 1830
Elegant little Drumtable
- Epoch: Biedermeier
- Black polished wood
- Original brass handle with fist
- Inside with two Inaly plates
- Inch: H 28.8 in, Ø 16 in
- CM: H 72 cm, Ø 40 cm
BM-KL-430 South Germany circa 1820
Very elegant, early Biedermeier Side Table with Drawer
- Walnut veneered on plate and apron, walnut solid wood legs
- Shellac hand-polished, partly ebonized
Dimensions: H 78.2, W 75, D 53.3 cm
BM-KL-431 South Germany circa 1830
Biedermeier Sewing / Side Table with Drawer, Cherry Veneer, South Germany circa 1830
Classic Biedermeier Sewing or Side Table. Cherry Veneer (Plate and Apron) and Solid wood (legs), hand-polished with shellac (French Polish). Elegant conical and curved square-pointed legs.
Drawers with working old lock, brass escutcheon. Inside with dividers and one fold-out needle cushion.
Dimensions: H 79.2, W 58.2, D 48.9 cm
BM-KL-424 South Germany circa 1830
Biedermeier Side Table, Cherry Veneer, South Germany circa 1830
Cherry veneered and solid wood. Curved Square-pointed legs. 1 Drawer. Hand-polished with shellac (French Polish)
- Inches: 29, W 24.3, D 20.3 in
- Cm: H 73, B 61, T 51 cm
BM-KL-426 South Germany circa 1825
Very elegant, fine Biedermeier Sewing Table with hinged top
- Completly original Interior decoration with spool and many little compartements with caps
- Maple and colored wood
- Top plate with roots inlay ebony inlay band
- Corpus in cherry veneer and massive
- Inches: 29, W 22.4, D 18.3 in
- Cm: H 73, B 56, T 46 cm
BM-KO-369 Austria/Vienna about 1830
- Rare open Biedermeier Etagere from Vienna, Austria around 1830.
- The cupboard/shelf walnut solid wood and veneered in walnut and and has 5 plates and compartments.
- Being veneered on all four side, it can be placed freestanding.
- Greatly restored and hand-polished with shellac (French Polish). The upper side of the graded bottom and the legs have been ebonized.
- Inch: H 56.4, B 29.5, D 16.5 in
- CM: H 166, W 75, D 42 cm
BM-KO-393 South Germany about 1820
Elegant Biedermeier console table with concave base.
It has two black half- and two black full-columns with gold-painted capitals and bases.
The plate is cherry solid wood with ebonized parts and ink line running circumferentially around the edges. Bottom in veneered in cherry wood. In the back, there is a mirror glass.
Stable and fully restored with French Polish.
- Inch: H 30, W 38.4, D 23.2 in
- CM: H 76, B 96, T 58 cm
BM-KL-422 South Germany circa 1830
Elegant, small Demi Lune console
- Cherry veneer and solid wood, French polished
- curved legs
- partly ebonized
- Inches: H 30.3, W 23.2, D 13.8 in
- Cm: H 77, B 59, T 35 cm
BM-KL-423 Austria/Vienna circa 1825/30
Classic Biedermeier Sewing Table
- Curved square legs
- 1 drawer with interior
- Cherry veneered and massive
- Inches: 30.7, W 23.9, D 18.65 in
- Cm: H 77, W 60, D 47 cm
BM-KO-419 Austria/Vienna about 1815
- Elegant Empire Side Table
- Three curved legs with finely chased original brass rim
- Epoch: Empire
- Wood: Black polished Maple
- Inch: H 30 3/4, Ø 21 1/4 in
- Cm: H 78, Ø 54 cm
BM-KO-171 South Germany about 1820
Model Showcase Vitrine
- South Germany about 1820
- Wood: Cherry veneer
- Inches: H 31.6 in, W 17.4 in, D 8.4 in
- CM: H 79, B 43.5, D 21 cm