Armoires & vitrines (21)
BM-SV-243 Southwest Germany circa 1820
Stately, large Biedermeier cabinet
- Solid cherry tree, original, large brass key plates
- 8 panels in the doors, can be completely dismantled
- Inside 4 shelves covered with black fabric,
- Ebonized parts, including three-quarter columns
BM-SV-245 South Germany circa 1825/20
Large Biedermeier display cabinet
- Walnut veneer and solid
- Nicely worked, concave cornice
- Set, ebonized half-columns with gilded, Corinthian capitals and bases
- 2 fully glazed doors, original lock
Dimensions: H 191 cm, W 168/156 cm, D 67/59 cm
BM-SV-244 Southwest Germany circa 1820
Elegant, large Biedermeier Armoire from Southwest Germany around 1820.
- Solid cherry tree, hand polished with shellac (French polished) and partly ebonized. Each two fillings on one door and side.
- Three ebonized, conical pilaster columns. Inserted, ebonized key plates in diamond shape,
- The armoire can be completely dismantled.
- 4 softwood shelves inside covered with black fabric.
Dimensions: H 214 cm, W 168/160 cm, D 52/50 cm
BM-SV-234 Germany/Lake Constance about 1820
Wonderful Biedermeier Armoire / Wardrobe from Lake Constance Area, South Germany about 1820.
- Cherry Veneer with Plum and Maple inlay bands
- Ebonized half-columns with original brass capitals and bases
- Original brass fittings and handles on the front doors; old lock with Biedermeier key
- Inside, the wood is stained to a darker tone
- In-between-tableau (12,5 cm high) with 2 drawers
- The armoire can be dismantled in the middle for transport
- Cm: H 76, W 61.23, D 21.46 in
- Inches: H 193, W 155.5, D 54.5 cm
The stated width and depth is at the cornice. At the box, it is W 144 cm and D 46 cm.
Underneath the tableau, there is 121 cm space to the floor and over 40 cm to the top inside.
The inside depth is 42 cm.
BM-SV-241 France around 1810
Elegant Empire / Directoire display cabinet, showcase or library
- After the restoration, solid reddish cherry wood
- Shellac hand-polished and partly ebonized
- Original brass capitals, bases and key plates
- Inside with 3 old, massive boards
Dimensions: H 192, W 129, D 42 cm
BM-SV-238 Rhineland, Germany circa 1820
Large Biedermeier Armoire, Rhineland, Germany around 1820
- Wood: Wonderful, friendly, light cherry veneer, hand-polished with shellac (French Polish)
- 2 doors and 4 drawers
- Can be dismantled into foot, head and 2 side parts, rear walls and doors.
- Ebonized ovals around the keyholes and ebonized inner edges of the arch at the front
- Inside three shelves covered with black fabric
- Old box lock
Dimensions: H 217, W 158/179, D 61.5 / 72 cm
BM-SV-232 South Germany about 1815/20
Very elegant early Biedermeier Armoire
- Wonderful walnut veneer, running over complete frontside, drawer and plinth
- 2 doors and 1 drawer
- Inside veneered on the doors, too
- Ebonized half-columns with gold-plated capitals and bases
- Hand-polished with shellac (French Polished)
- Inch: H 71.3, W 45.3, D 19.5 in
- Cm: H 181, W 115, D 49.5 cm
BM-SV-228 Austria about 1830
Pair of Wonderul rare, one-doored Bidermeier Armoires from Austria, circa 1830.
- Beautiful bookmatched walnut veneer
- Convex doors
- maple inlays on the pilaster columns
- Inch: H 66.4, W 34.8, D 19.6 in
- Cm: H 166, W 87/80, D 49/45 cm
BM-SV-221 Austria/Vienna about 1815/20
Very elegant Empire Armoire from Austria / Vienna circa 1815/20.
Beautiful book-matched walnut veneer, shellac hand-polished. Original brass fittings. Two ebonized full columns with brass bases and corinthian capitals.
Has been built around 1815 in the transition phase between Empire and early Biedermeier in Austria.
- Inch: H 81.2, W 56, D 20 in
- Cm: H 203, W 140, D 50 cm
BM-SV-185 South Germany about 1820
- Wonderful Biedermeier Armoire
- Wood: Lovely walnut veneer, 2 black pilaster-columns in birchroots veneer
Wonderful, strict and unadorned two-doored Biedermeier armoire from South Germany around 1820. The armoire has a great design, ebonized Pilaster columns and a beautiful wood composition. Super elegant are the ebonized thin legs, pointing to the sides of the box.
The cornice, base and bottom of the sides are made from Birch Roots veneer, the fronts and sides are a beautiful book-matched walnut veneer and it has several ebonized parts.
- Inch: H 74,4, W 52,8, D 22,4 in
- Cm: H 186, B 132/128, T 56/60 cm
BM-SV-237 Austria circa 1820
One-doored Biedermeier Armoire, Walnut and Ash Veneer, Ausria circa 1820
- So called "Fake-Armoire“ - as it is looking like a secretaire at the front.
- Lovely book-matched walnut veneer, shellac hand-polished (French Polish).
- Five inlayed ebony escutcheons. The door is on the inside veneered with ash, old inlay-lock.
- Ebonized half-columns and in-between trims.
- Inside with 4 inlay plates, covered with black cotton fabric
Dimensions: H 147.5, W 99.2, D 50/125 cm
BM-SV-236 South Germany circa 1820
Classicist, early Biedermeier Armoire
- Cherry solid wood with box fillings, shellac hand polished, party ebonized
- Ebonized, convex half-columns with chased brass capitals and bases
- Beautiful original brass fittings and key
- Old box lock
- Inside with 4 inlay plates, covered with black cotton fabric
- Dismantable in the middle
Dimensions: H 192, W 131, D 52 cm
BM-SV-153 Austria about 1820
Splendid early Biedermeier armoire from Austria, circa 1820.
The two-door closet has two ebonized full columns and a beautiful book-matched walnut veneer. Underneath the cornice, there is a circumferential part made from a very lovely walnut roots veneer. The armoire is completely restored and hand polished with shellac.
- Inch: H 75,2, W 56,4, D 24,8 in
- Cm: H 188, B 141/128, T 62/45 cm
BM-SV-155 Austria/Vienna about 1825
- Corner Etagere
- Epoch: Biedermeier
- Wood: Bright Mahogany veneer, black columns with metalls and gold-color
- 4 star-shaped veneered plates, mirrors on the backside
- Inch: H 62.2, D 27.2 in
- Cm: H 168, Legs-D 68 cm
BM-SV-235 North Germany, 2nd half 19th century
Elegant, high and narrow Biedermeier Display Cabinet / Vitrine with low depth
- Pyramid- and Cuba Mahogany veneered on Oak, stained and hand-polished with shellac in the restoration
- Brass Escutcheon
- Original old glass
- floor of drawers, back and Inlay plates in stained beech wood
- Cm: H 209, W 100, D 59 cm
- Inch: 82.3, W 39.4, D 23.2 in
BM-SV-239 South Germany circa 1880
Biedermeier Corner Showcase, Second Biedermeier, around 1880
- 2 doors with 6 windows each, lockable
- Wood: cherry veneer and solid wood, shellac hand-polished
- partly ebonized (inner) edges
- Coat of arms inlaid with ebony and ebonized key coat
- Inside with 3 inlay boards, covered with black fabric
Dimensions: H 181, W 87, D 61.5 cm
BM-SV-240 Vienna circa 1825
Kleiner Biedermeier Kleiderschrank
- Bombierte Front, zweitürig
- Oben eine Schublade
- Schönes Nussbaum, spiegelbildlich furniert auf Kiefer
- Türen innen mit Ahorn gegenfurniert
- Kannelierte Vollsäulen
- Innen mit 3 Einlegebretter, mit schwarzem Stoff bezogen
Dimensions: H 162.5 cm x W 91.5 cm x D 51 cm
BM-SV-218 Southwest Germany about 1820
- Epoch: Early Biedermeier around 1820
- Wood: Walnut veneer of best quality and has a extremely beautiful grain at the front and both sides
- Two black columns that stand very elegantly inside a corner at both sides
- Glass and metal fittings are all original
- Inside it has 5 adjustable compartments covered with a black cotton fabric
- Inch: H 80.4 x W 64 x D 20.8 in
- CM: H 201 x W 160/147 x D 52/47 cm
BM-SV-229 South Germany 19th Century
Very elegant 3-doored Biedermeier Bookcase from the late 19th century.
- Wonderful cherry veneer and solid wood. Original brass metals and glass windows.
- The doors are separated with ebonized pilaster columns with brass capitals.
- Can be dismanteled for transport. Inside with four adjustable floor, covered in black cotton fabric.
- Inch: H 73,6, W 70/ 67, D 16.5/ 15 in
- Cm: H 187, W 178/170, D 42/38 cm
BM-SV-240 South Germany circa 1830
Classic, unadorned, 2-door Biedermeier bookcase
- Cherry veneer and solid, shellac handpolished
- Stop bar with original brass shield, Rod lock inside
- Square pointed legs, ebonized parts
- Inside with tooth guide and 4 shelves (black fabric)
- Can be completely dismantled with wedges
Dimensions: H 190, W 142/147, D 40/42 cm