Armoires & vitrines
BM-SV-235 North Germany, 2nd half, 19. c.
Elegant, high and narrow Biedermeier Display Cabinet / Vitrine with low depth
- Pyramid- and Cuba Mahogany veneered on Oak, stained and hand-polished with shellac in the restoration
- Brass Escutcheon
- Original old glass
- floor of drawers, back and Inlay plates in stained beech wood
- Cm: H 209, W 100, D 59 cm
- Inch: 82.3, W 39.4, D 23.2 in
BM-SV-234 Germany/Lake Constance about 1820
Wonderful Biedermeier Armoire / Wardrobe from Lake Constance Area, South Germany about 1820.
- Cherry Veneer with Plum and Maple inlay bands
- Ebonized half-columns with original brass capitals and bases
- Original brass fittings and handles on the front doors; old lock with Biedermeier key
- Inside, the wood is stained to a darker tone
- In-between-tableau (12,5 cm high) with 2 drawers
- The armoire can be dismantled in the middle for transport
- Cm: H 76, W 61.23, D 21.46 in
- Inches: H 193, W 155.5, D 54.5 cm
The stated width and depth is at the cornice. At the box, it is W 144 cm and D 46 cm.
Underneath the tableau, there is 121 cm space to the floor and over 40 cm to the top inside.
The inside depth is 42 cm.
BM-SV-232 South Germany about 1815/20
Very elegance biedermeier armoire
- 2 doors with 1 drawer
- halb columns with gold
- wonderful walnut veneer
- Inch: H 71.3, W 45.3, D 19.5 in
- Cm: H 181, W 115, D 49.5 cm
BM-SV-229 South Germany 19th Century
- Very elegant 3-doored Biedermeier Bookcase from the late 19th century.
- Wonderful cherry veneer and solid wood. Original brass metals and glass windows.
- The doors are separated with ebonized pilaster columns with brass capitals.
- Can be dismanteled for transport. Inside with four adjustable floor, covered in black cotton fabric.
- Inch: H 73,6, W 70/ 67, D 16.5/ 15 in
- Cm: H 187, W 178/170, D 42/38 cm
BM-SV-228 Austria about 1830
- Pair of armoires
- Epoch: Biedermeier
- Wood: Walnut veneer, maple inlays on the pilasters
Beautiful pair of urban quaility, one-doored Biedermeier Armoires manufactured in Austria, circa 1830.
Especially worth mentioning are the light convex doors and the beautiful Bookmatch of the veneer. At the top side of the pilaster columns, it also has fine maple inlays.
Finding pieces like these in a pair is very rare.
- Inch: H 66.4, W 34.8, D 19.6 in
- Cm: H 166, W 87/80, D 49/45 cm
€ 11.000 for both
BM-SV-188 South Germany about 1825/30
Beautiful, classic Biedermeier Vitrine or Show-/ Bookcase
- Wood: Walnut veneer and solid wood, French Polish
- 2 doors with glass in the upper half
- Original decent brass fittings around the keyholes.
- Completely dismantable
- Inch: H 76, W 50,4, D 22,8 in
- CM: H 190, W 126/117, D 57/52 cm
BM-SV-185 South Germany about 1820
- Wonderful Biedermeier Armoire
- Wood: Lovely walnut veneer, 2 black pilaster-columns in birchroots veneer
Wonderful, strict and unadorned two-doored Biedermeier armoire from South Germany around 1820. The armoire has a great design, ebonized Pilaster columns and a beautiful wood composition. Super elegant are the ebonized thin legs, pointing to the sides of the box.
The cornice, base and bottom of the sides are made from Birch Roots veneer, the fronts and sides are a beautiful book-matched walnut veneer and it has several ebonized parts.
- Inch: H 74,4, W 52,8, D 22,4 in
- Cm: H 186, B 132/128, T 56/60 cm
BM-SV-155 Austria/Vienna about 1825
- Corner Etagere
- Epoch: Biedermeier
- Wood: Bright Mahogany veneer, black columns with metalls and gold-color
- 4 star-shaped veneered plates, mirrors on the backside
- Inch: H 62.2, D 27.2 in
- Cm: H 168, Legs-D 68 cm
BM-SV-221 Austria/Vienna about 1815/20
- Wonderful, elegant Empire Armoire, original metals
- Epoch: Empire
- Wood: Walnut veneer
Very elegant Empire armoire with original brass fittings. It has two ebonized full columns with brass bases and corinthian capitals. The armoire has a beautiful book-matched walnut veneer and is shellac hand-polished.
It is unadorned in its shape and speaks through the vividness of the veneered walnut wood. Has been built around 1815 in the transition phase between Empire and early Biedermeier.
- Inch: H 81.2, W 56, D 20 in
- Cm: H 203, W 140, D 50 cm
BM-SV-153 Austria about 1820
Splendid early Biedermeier armoire from Austria, circa 1820.
The two-door closet has two ebonized full columns and a beautiful book-matched walnut veneer. Underneath the cornice, there is a circumferential part made from a very lovely walnut roots veneer. The armoire is completely restored and hand polished with shellac.
- Inch: H 75,2, W 56,4, D 24,8 in
- Cm: H 188, B 141/128, T 62/45 cm
BM-SV-218 Southwest Germany about 1820
- Epoch: Early Biedermeier around 1820
- Wood: Walnut veneer of best quality and has a extremely beautiful grain at the front and both sides
- Two black columns that stand very elegantly inside a corner at both sides
- Glass and metal fittings are all original
- Inside it has 5 adjustable compartments covered with a black cotton fabric
- Inch: H 80.4 x W 64 x D 20.8 in
- CM: H 201 x W 160/147 x D 52/47 cm