AD-TI-465 France about 1930
Very fine Art Deco Diniing Table (originally in a set with Sideboard: AD-SKL-348 )
- Wood: Walnut Roots Veneer
- Balck lacuqered plinth with chromed metal parts
Dimensions: H 30.4 in, L 74 in, W 42 in
AD-TI-451 France circa 1925
Amazing, big Art Deco Dining room Table / Expandable Table from France about 1925
- Wood: Macassar ebony veneered and lacquered
- Inlayplates added in black pinao lacquer and round edges
- Gondola leg (veneered) on black lacqueered plinth
- 2 stabilizing legs when expanded
- Cm: H 74, L 167 - 269, T 107 cm
- Inch: H 29.1, L 65.75 - 105.9, D 42.13 in
Only available as a group with the compatible 6 Macassar Dining Room Chairs (see Art Deco Seatings, AD-SI-499)
AD-TI-450 France about 1930
Beautiful expandable Art Deco dining table from France circa 1930.
- Amazing Thuja roots veneer at the plate and legs.
- Wonderful Lyra-formed legs with two chrome plated steeltubes in between. Around the ebonized bottom of the legs, are chromed metal trims running.
- The three inlay plates a 45.5 cm / 18" are newly made by us (what is common with expandable tables from this age). These plates have been ebonized and French polished. It is possible to put in 1, 2 or 3 inlay plates.
- Under the fixed Thuja plates, there are black fold-out wood legs (two on each side) for extra stability, if the table is extended. These are hold by an original metal mechanism and hidden under the plates.
Dimensions: H 31.2 in, L 55.2 - 104 in, D 42 in
Possible lengths: 138 cm, 183.5 cm, 229 cm and 275 cm / 54.3 in, 72 in, 90 in and 108 in
AD-T-478 France about 1930
- Elegant Art Deco expandable table /Pull-out table
- Beautiful walnut veneer on the plate.
- The leg is made of six volutes standing on a plate with original thick chrome fittings on the front sides.
- Expandable on each side with one black lacquered inlay plate, pull-out mechanism can be completely deepened in the plate
Dimensions: H 30,8, W 72 / 88 / 104 in, D 40 in
AD-T-474 France/Paris about 1925
Wonderful, big Art Deco expandable table
- Silver-plated decor on two sides (separated if expanded in the middle)
- Wood: Black lacquered and polished walnut
- 2 extra legs for support if pulled out widely
Dimensions : H 29.6, L 68 - 148 in (4 inlay plates), D 41.6 in
AD-T-479 France about 1930
Beautiful Art Deco Expandable /Pull-out table
- Wood: Amazingly grained walnut veneer on plate, side and legs
- Two blackened wood inlay plates in the middle
- Original steelbar between the legs
- Greatly restored and hand-polished with shellac (French Polish)
Dimensions: H 30.32 in. x W 75.6 in. x D 40.16 in.
The table can be extended to three different possible lengths:
- 120 cm / 47.2 in
- 157 cm / 62.8 in
- 192 cm / 75.6 in