AD-SB-369 France about 1925
Very beautiful, small Art deco Sideboard with detachable Mirror. Sideboard looks great without mirror, too.
Amazing Amboyna burl veneer, hand-polished with shellac (French Polish).
Wonderful, completely original Bronze handles with 2 original keys.
2 drawers, 2 wooden with 3 shelf compartments behind, and 1 glass door.
Original black marble plate on top.
Dimensions: H 42.5, middle 44.9, W 47.2, D 17.3 in
AD-SB-368 France about 1930
Elegant, cannelured Art Deco Sideboard, with 2 doors
- Epoch: Art Deco
- Wood: Oak with black piano lacquer
- Very fine original marble plate
- Chrome parts
Dimensions: H 110 cm, B 150 cm, T 50 cm
AD-SB-367 France about 1930
- Smaller Art Deco Sideboard with 10 little drawers and 2 doors
- Epoch: Art Deco
- Wood: Walnut with black piano lacquer
- Cannelures pillar legs, standing on a podest
Dimensions: H 90 cm, B 120 cm, T 45 cm
AD-SB-358 France about 1930
- Wonderful small Art Deco Sideboard from France around 1930.
- Terrific book-matched walnut Veneer, polyurethane lacquer
- Two cylindric/concave front doors with chrome fittings and handles.
- At the top, there is a ebonized/blackened wood plate with circumferential chrome trim.
- On the inside it is veneered and polished on the doors, too. Inside it has one plate in each of the two compartments.
Dimensions: H 40.4 in, W 46 in, D 16 in
AD-SB-366 France about 1930
- Outstanding, beautiful Art Deco Sideboard from France around 1930.
- On both sides, it has a fold-out bar compartment with maple and mirrors inside.
- The surface is made with an amazing high-gloss Polyurethan lacquer. Underneath, the wood is walnut.
- The S-formed chrome handles are all original and it has several chromed trims on the outside.
- Inside it is also lacquered in high-gloss on the doors and in matte for the plates and compartments.
- Throughout the inner life of the whole sideboard, there is one big walnut plate inside, which can be accessed from both doors and offers a lot of space.
Dimensions: H 35.83 in. x W 77.96 in. x D 20.48 in.
AD-SB-318 France/Paris about 1925
- First class big Art Deco Sideboard from Paris
- 2 wonderful big convex and cannelured doors, 1 glass door, mirror inside
- Wood: Amboyna root and jacaranda veneer
Dimensions: H 39.2 in, W 98 in, D 26/18.8 in
AD-SB-357 France about 1930
Very classic Art Deco Sideboard from France around 1930.
Two doors with original chrome handles and four drawers lacquered in crème color.
Black lacquered and high-gloss polished wood. Round chrome knobs for the drawers with white stone optic on the front.
Inside, there are shelves in walnut wood.
Dimensions: H 38.8 in, W 76.4 in, D 20 in
AD-SB-352 France about 1930
- Very elegant french Art Deco Sideboard with convex doors from around 1930.
- The frontside has a cylindrical/convex form.
- Wood: Walnut wood has been blackened, lacquered and polished.
- On the sides, it has very nice channeled decors with chrome trims in between.
- The chromed fittings and handles are all original, as is the marble plate at the top.
- On the inside, it has one big plate (walnut solid). The inside of the doors are also veneered in walnut.
Dimensions: H 44 in, W 70 in, W 20.8 in
AD-BA-453 FRANCE CIRCA 1925
- Elegant Art Deco sideboard is of beautiful shape and very high quality.
- Integrated bar compartment,covered by a glass inlay in the right door and two glass floors inside.
- Interior is maple wood and there are two wooden floors on the left side. On the left door, the chromed handle is underlayed by a double half-mooned aluminium fitting and chrome-colored trim.
- The front and both sides are of Macassar veneer with a very lovely grain. Botton and top are black lacquered wood and polished in high-gloss black.
- Deepened in the top, there is a about 0.8 cm thick blackened glass plate outlined by a chrome-colored trim.
- Inches: H 43.2, W 52.8, D 19.6 in
- CM: H 108, W 132, D 49 cm
AD-SB-478 Germany about 1920
Strict Bauhaus Sideboard
- 2 doors, 4 drawers
- Black lacquered and polished walnut wood
- Original marble plate
- Chromed trims and original handles
Dimensions: H 32,8 in. x W 54 in. x D 20 in.
AD-SB-348 France about 1930
- Big Art Deco Sideboard (belongs together as a set with table AD-TI-465)
- 4 doors, metal fittings
- Original marble plate
- Wood: wonderful walnut roots veneer
Dimensions: H 46.4 in, W 112 in, D 24 in
AD-SB-379 Germany about 1930
- Wonderful Bauhaus Sideboard, 4 doors (insides with shelf compartments and one drawer for silverware)
- Walnut veneer and partly ebonized
- Amazing walnut roots veneer on the doors,
- Stainless steel handles
- Completely dismountable
Dimensions: H 40 in, W 100 in, D 24.8 in
AD-SB-351 Germany about 1930
- Elegant, low Bauhaus sideboard from Germany around 1930.
- Wonderful book-matched walnut veneer and partly ebonized areas.
- At the front, there are two doors with three drawers above.
- Around the base a the top of the sideboard, there is a chromed trim running. The chromed handles have been newly galvanized.
- Best condition and the lacquer has been renewed.
- The inside of the doors are also lacquered and polished.
- Excellent quality in workmanship and construction.
- With the height of only 66cm/26" it could be ideally placed under a TV set for instance
Dimensions: H 26.4, W 46.4, D 19.2 in