AD-SB-348 France about 1930
Big Art Deco Sideboard (originally in set with Dining table: AD-TI-465)
- 4 doors
- Chrome-plated metal fittings and trims
- Original marble plate
- Wood: wonderful walnut roots veneered on Oak
- Completely dismantable
Dimensions: H 46.4 in, W 112 in, D 24 in
AD-SB-373 Southern France circa 1925
Gorgeous Palisander / Rosewood Sideboard from Southern France
- Wood: Palisander / Rosewood Veneer (outside) and Walnut
- Surface: Black piano lacquer and high-gloss clear lacquer
- Manufacturer: "David Frères Marseille" (Emblem on right door inside)
- Nickel-plated original handles
- Inside with adjustable inlay plate
- Cm: H 103, W 180, D 53 (open 109) cm
- Inch: H 40.55, W 70.9, D 20.9 (open 42.9) in
AD-SB-372 Germany circa 1930
Spartan, big Art Deco Sideboard with top piece
- Black lacquered Walnut
- Nickel-plated handles and trims
- Inside of the doors and front of the drawers veneered in Mahogany and lacquered
- Inside of the compartments and inlay plates in bright
- Cm: H 95 (plate) / 103 (top piece),W 200, D 65 (open 123) cm
- Inch: H 37.4 (plate) / 40.55 (top piece),W 78.7, D 25.6 (open 48.4) in
AD-SB-369 France about 1925
Beautiful, small Art deco Sideboard with detachable Mirror
- Amazing Amboyna burl veneer, French Polish
- Wonderful, completely original Bronze handles with 2 original keys
- Original black marble plate on top
- 2 drawers, 2 wooden with 3 shelf compartments behind, and 1 glass door.
- Cm: H 114, B 120, D 44 cm
- Inches: H 44.9, W 47.2, D 17.3 in
AD-SB-370 France about 1930
Great French Art Deco Sideboards with amazing walnut roots veneer.
- Wonderful grain of the veneer, hand polished, high-gloss French Polish.
- Original brass handles and two original keys. Original marble plate.
- One drawer in the middle.
- Inside, the Sideboards has one long plate running through all three front doors.
- The stated dimensions are at the curved out leg. On the body these are: W 124, D 40
- Cm: H 41.34, W 54.34, D 17.33 in
- Inches: H 105, W 138, D 44 cm
AD-SB-366 France about 1930
- Outstanding, beautiful Art Deco Sideboard from France around 1930.
- On both sides, it has a fold-out bar compartment with maple and mirrors inside.
- The surface is made with an amazing high-gloss Polyurethan lacquer. Underneath, the wood is walnut.
- The S-formed chrome handles are all original and it has several chromed trims on the outside.
- Inside it is also lacquered in high-gloss on the doors and in matte for the plates and compartments.
- Throughout the inner life of the whole sideboard, there is one big walnut plate inside, which can be accessed from both doors and offers a lot of space.
Dimensions: H 35.83 in. x W 77.96 in. x D 20.48 in.
AD-SB-371 Germany, 1920s
Beautiful, very strict and unadorned original Bauhaus Sideboard from Germany, 1920s.
- Signed "Deutsche Werkstätten Hellerau" on the locks.
- Design likely by Bruno Paul.
- 2 doors and 4 drawers at the front
- Slightly lacquered and polished, granite plate.
- The wood is maple with a polished black Polyurethan lacquer
- New galvanization (nickel) of the metal parts.
- Partly original hinges
- Inside with bright maple and has been lacquered (doors) and polished (drawers).
- All locks are original, overworked and working smoothly.
- Keys have been replaced. Each lock locks both drawers above the lock at the same time.
- Cm: H 83, W 135.5, D 50 cm
- Inch: H 32, W 52, D 20 in
AD-SB-357 France about 1930
Very classic Art Deco Sideboard from France around 1930.
Two doors with original chrome handles and four drawers lacquered in crème color.
Black lacquered and high-gloss polished wood. Round chrome knobs for the drawers with white stone optic on the front.
Inside, there are shelves in walnut wood.
Dimensions: H 38.8 in, W 76.4 in, D 20 in
AD-SB-318 France/Paris about 1925
- First class big Art Deco Sideboard from Paris
- 2 wonderful big convex and cannelured doors, 1 glass door, mirror inside
- Wood: Amboyna root and jacaranda veneer
Dimensions: H 39.2 in, W 98 in, D 26/18.8 in
AD-SB-358 France about 1930
Wonderful small Art Deco Sideboard with cylindric/concave front
- Nice book-matched walnut veneer, lacquered (Polyurethane) and polished
- Polished metal/chrome fittings and handles
- Black lacquered wood plate with chrome trim at the top
- Inside veneered and polished on the doors, too. Interior with each side one plate
- Cm: H 101 cm, W 115 cm, D 40 cm
- Inches: H 40.4 in, W 46 in, D 16 in
AD-SB-352 France about 1930
Art Deco Sideboard with Convex Door, Black Lacquer, Mahogany and Chrome, France circa 1930.
- Very elegant french Art Deco Sideboard from around 1930.
- Convex / cylindrical form of the frontside / -doors.
- The walnut solid wood underneath has been lacquered with black piano lacquer and high-gloss polished.
- The chromed full-moon fittings and octagonal handles are all original and have been newly galvanized.
- On the sides, it has very nice channeled decors with chrome trims running in between. The marble plate on top is also original and has been slightly polished.
- On the inside, it has one big, polished wood plate made of mahogany. The inside of the doors and drawers are also veneered with Mahogany as well.
- Cm: H 110/104 cm, W 175 cm, D 52/35 cm
- Inch: H 44 in, W 70 in, W 20.8 in
AD-BA-453 FRANCE CIRCA 1925
- Elegant Art Deco sideboard is of beautiful shape and very high quality.
- Integrated bar compartment,covered by a glass inlay in the right door and two glass floors inside.
- Interior is maple wood and there are two wooden floors on the left side. On the left door, the chromed handle is underlayed by a double half-mooned aluminium fitting and chrome-colored trim.
- The front and both sides are of Macassar veneer with a very lovely grain. Botton and top are black lacquered wood and polished in high-gloss black.
- Deepened in the top, there is a about 0.8 cm thick blackened glass plate outlined by a chrome-colored trim.
- Inches: H 43.2, W 52.8, D 19.6 in
- CM: H 108, W 132, D 49 cm
AD-SB-379 Germany about 1930
- Wonderful Bauhaus Sideboard, 4 doors (insides with shelf compartments and one drawer for silverware)
- Walnut veneer and partly ebonized
- Amazing walnut roots veneer on the doors,
- Stainless steel handles
- Completely dismountable
Dimensions: H 40 in, W 100 in, D 24.8 in
AD-SB-351 Germany about 1930
- Elegant, low Bauhaus sideboard from Germany around 1930.
- Wonderful book-matched walnut veneer and partly ebonized areas.
- At the front, there are two doors with three drawers above.
- Around the base a the top of the sideboard, there is a chromed trim running. The chromed handles have been newly galvanized.
- Best condition and the lacquer has been renewed.
- The inside of the doors are also lacquered and polished.
- Excellent quality in workmanship and construction.
- With the height of only 66cm/26" it could be ideally placed under a TV set for instance
Dimensions: H 26.4, W 46.4, D 19.2 in