bar furniture (11)
AD-BA-487 France, 1940/50s
Very elegant and top restored French Art Deco round bar with 2 bar stools
- Rosewood veneer, lacquered with piano lacquer, high gloss polished.
- Black piano lacquer on the base and cornice.
- Original foot bar made of polished tubular steel, polished metal parts.
- Inside back with 2 original, newly chromed metal baskets.
- Magnificent green marble slab, polished.
- Bar: H 110 cm x W 143 cm x D 90 cm
- Bar stool: H 80 cm x Ø 34 (seat) / 45 cm (foot rail)
AD-BA-484 England circa 1930
English Art Deco Bar Cabinet / Buffet, manufactured around 1930
- Ash Roots wood veneer, shellac hand-polished.
- Two-part body with 4 doors, convex and cannelured front.
- Inside mahogany.
- Upper part mirrored inside with 2 glass insert plates, underneath a mirror glass plate to pull out.
- Lower part with bottle holders, 2 drawers and 1 shelf.
- Three original locks by „Secure & Lever“ (British Made)
Dimensions: H 173, W 107, D 56 cm
AD-BA-486 France around 1930
Very noble, elegant Art Deco bar sideboard
- Black high gloss piano lacquer on maple wood
- Polished and nickel-plated metal fittings
- All-round polished stainless steel trim
- Inside made of light, also lacquered mahogany and beech wood
- Very functional interior layout with 1 drawer, 4 doors and 1 bar compartment
- In the middle, a hinged bar compartment with an original painted glass, lemon squeezer and stick lamp
Dimensions: H 93/82 cm x W 153 cm x D 51 cm
Ad-BA-480 France circa 1930
Wonderful small French Art Deco Bar furniture, from France circa 1930s.
- Amazing Macassar veneer. Lacquered with clear piano lacquer and high-gloss polished.
- Original, polsihed metal fittings.
- Fold-out bar compartment on the top with magnets and chains
- Inside it has crème white frosted glass plate and mirrors
- Lighting inside with white cable in the backside On the bottom inside, there are two drawers for bottles, that roll out, when the doors are opened.
- Inches: H 31.1, W 28.5, D 16.9 (closed ), D 26 (open top), D 31.3 (open bottom) in
- Cm: H 79, W 72.5, D 43 (closed ), D 66 (open top), D 76.5 (open bottom) cm.
AD-BA-481 France circa 1930
Art Deco Serving Table, Black Lacquer and Glass, France, circa 1930.
- Black piano lacquer on wood.
- Chromed metal hardware
- Mobile on 4 original wheels
- Original old glass plate with silver-colored framing on the top plate. Two sliding glass doors, other side just glass. Smaller sides and bottom in mirror glass.
H 67 cm, B 69 cm, T 42.5 cm
AD-BA-482 England circa 1930
Beautiful and functional Art Deco Bar Trolley / Mobile Bar or Buffet Car from England, circa 1930.
- Black lacquered walnut wood.
- Chromed metal handles and fittings; polished stainless steel trims
- Newly electrified and new cable. Rollable on 4 invisible wheels
- Original glass top and new mirror glass.
- Take-out interior made of lacquered tin.
- 2 drawers with polished, brighter wood (Ash and mahogany).
Dimensions: H 68.5, W 92 cm, D 49 cm
AD-KL-345 France circa 1940
Beautiful Art Deco serving table
- Rosewood veneer (upper and lower plate)
- Frame in black piano lacquer
- Middle bottom in cream-white lacquer
- Silver-colored ribbon around the top plate
- Mobile on 4 wheels
Dimensions: H 64 cm, W 64 cm, D 40 cm
AD-BA-448 France around 1930
Very nice, elegant bar cart / trolley / mobile Bar from France around 1930
- Both sides can be opened
- Black lacquered wood with metal parts
- Inside with Birdseye Maple
- Above with black glass plate
Dimensions: H 60 cm, W 80 cm, D 45 cm
AD-BA-220 Germany around 1930
Nice, classic Bauhaus Bar / Drinks Cabinet
- Walnut veneered and lacquered
- 3 drawers, 1 door, 1 lockable lid
- Mirrored inside
- Outside with aluminum bands
Dimensions: H 81 cm, W 55 cm, D 70 cm
AD-BA-483 France circa 1930
Art Deco Bar Furniture / Vitrine, Macassar Veneer, Piano Lacquer and Metal Parts, France circa 1930
Wonderful, small Art Deco Bar Furniture in Macassar from France about 1930
- Macassar ebony wood veneered and high-gloss lacquered corpus.
- Ebonized / black lacquered frame, leg and top plate.
- Original, newly galvanized (nickel-plated) handles and (glass-) frame.
- Glass vitrine window with facetting. Inside with mirror glass on 3 sides.
- Bottom inside in black satin lacquered with 2 adjustable inlay plates.
- Cm: H 121, W 81, D 46.5 cm
- Inch: H 47.6, W 31.9, D 18.3 in
AD-BA-485 England about 1930
Elegant small Art Deco bar from England around 1930
- Manufacturer: Rivington Product, London (labelled)
- Black high-gloss piano lacquer
- Nickel-plated handles on polished stainless steel trim, as well as high trim on the base
- Veneered and lacquered inside in mahogany. Original hinges, newly nickel-plated.
- Original interior with painted glass and mirror, juicer, 6 cocktail skewers and a stick lamp
- 2 doors below with a large compartment for bottles behind
- Newly electrified with a european plug
Dimensions: H 96 cm x W 61.5 cm x D 32.5 cm