AD-BA-481 France circa 1930
Beautiful Art Deco Serving Trolley
- Black lacquered wood
- Chormed metal parts and tubes
- Original glasplate with silver-coloured framing on top
- 2 sliding glass doors, other side just glass
- smaller sides and bottom in mirrorglass
- Mobile on 4 original wheels
- Inches: H 25.2, W 27.2, D 16.7 in
- Cm: H 64, W 69, D 42,5 cm
AD-BA-480 France circa 1930
Beautiful small Art Deco Bar in Makassar
- Lacquered with Polyurethane and polished
- Original metal fittings.
- On the top, it has one fold-out bar compartement with magnets and chain
- Inside it has creme white frosted glass plate and mirrors.
- Lighting inside with white cable in the backside
- On the bottom inside, there are two drawers for bottles, that roll out, when the doors are opened.
- Inches: H 31.1, W 28.5, D 16.9 (closed ), D 26 (open top), D 31.3 (open bottom) in
- Cm: H 79, W 72.5, D 43 (closed ), D 66 (open top), D 76.5 (open bottom) cm
AD-KL-345 France about 1940
Nice Art Deco serving table
- 4 floors, top and bottom in rosewood, middle plate with creme-white lacquer
- Wood: Palisander veneer, partly ebonized
- Chrome colored trims
- Inches: H 25.6, W 25.6, D 16 in
- Cm: H 64, B 64, T 40 cm
AD-BA-467 England about 1930
Art Deco Demi-Lune Bar/Drinks Cabinet by 'Harry & Lou Epstein Furniture Co.'
- Wood: Four cannelured/fluted doors, veneered in flamed maple, steamed to walnut color, on the outside and red/orange lacquered maple on the inside.
- The parts in the middle and bottom are blackened and it has three chrome colored trims.
- In the upper compartment, there is a curved glass plate in the middle, while underneath there are round holes in the floor for bottles or glasses, just like in the balconies on the inside of the upper two doors. Original lighting tube at the top.
- The bottom compartment has black color and one black floor inside. Top and bottom compartments can be separated. In the middle part, there is a plate that can be pulled out.
Dimensions: H 64.4 in, W 40 in, D 22 in
AD-BA-460 France about 1930
Double-doored Art Deco Bar/ Drinks Cabinet
- Inside with mirrors and glass plates and lightning
- 2 drawers and 2 doors
- Epoch: Art Deco
- Holzart: Black lacquered wood with chrome trims and fittings
Dimensions: H 65 in, B 53.15 in, T 19.7 in
AD-BA-472 England about 1930
- Wonderful english Demi-lune bar/ drinks cabinet
- Epoch: Art Deco
- Wood: Walnut, lacquered and polished, partly ebonized
Dimensions: H 56, B 40, T 14 in
AD-BA-448 France about 1930
Wonderful Art Deco Bar Trolley
- Mobile, both sides can be folded out and locked
- Outside: Black lacquered wood with chrome parts, glasplate on top
- Inside with birdseye maple and frosted glass
- Inches: H 24, W 32, D 18 in
- Cm: H 60, W 80, T 45 cm
AD-BA-399 Germany about 1940
Bauhaus Bar Cabinet "Souverän"
- 2 doors with original brass trims and chromed metal tims at the top and bottom
- Mobile on 4 little wheels
- Inside completely with mirrors and 1 plate with brass letters "Souverän"
- Wood: Wonderful Walnut veneered
- Inches: H 36.4, W 24.4, D 21.6 in
- Cm: H 91, B 61, T 54 cm
AD-BA-380 England about 1940
Round Bar Cabinet by "William L. MacLean"
- Epoch: Bauhaus
- 2 doors, black polished wood
- Chrom-colored trims
- Inside with mirror and cyan green frosted glass
- Inches: H 38.4, Ø 30.4 in
- Cm: H 96, Ø 76 cm