Armoires & vitrines (12)
AD-SV-131 France circa 1930
Small Art Deco Cabinet / Wardrobe, Amboyna Roos Veneer, leather and brass, France circa 1930
Beautiful, rare, small Art Deco Cabinet or Wardrobe from France circa 1930.
Lovely yellow-brown Amboyna Roots Veneer (loupe d'amboine), high-gloss clear lacquer finish.
Original brass handles on white leather half-moon decors, one on each door.
On the top in the middle, seeming like a drawer, there is a brass key socket. The lock closes into the left door and locks both doors, which are together by tongue and groove.
Inside it is oak veneered on softwood with one english drawer in cherry solid wood at the top and one pull-out plate in oak veneered in the middle.
The body and bottom plinth can be separated, with the body being put on top of the plinth, it hold by its own weight.
The plinth is black lacquered wood, on the 4 columns, there are brass solid decorative decors.
Fully restored condition.
Dimensions: H 125 cm, B 59/64 cm, T 42/43 cm
AD-SV-131 France around 1930
Rare Art Deco Chiffonier / High Chest with 6 drawers
- Solid walnut and veneered. Heavy quality.
- Elaborately high gloss lacquered and polished.
- Lid and base in black lacquer
- Original, newly galvanized handles
- Polished stainless steel strips
- Solid oak drawers inside
- Above with veneered open space
Dimensions: H 180 cm, W 62.5 / 82 cm, D 48/50 cm
AD-SV-130 GERMANY CIRCA 1950-70s
Big round Bauhaus / Art Deco Style Shelf / Shelving Unit / Etagere
- Design: Circa 1930, execution 1950-70s, similar to the design of Milo Baughman
- Material: Chrome-plated steeltubes, very good condition
- Six old inlay glass plates on rubber suction cups
Dimensions: H 172, B circa 186, T 45 cm
AD-SV-123 France circa 1925
Very fine Art Deco Armoire of extraordinary quality and workmanship
- Woods: Thuja Veneer, Icebirch burl
- High-gloss polished Clear-lacquer
- Chrome handles and silver-plated ornaments
- Inside in Mahogany with 4 adjustable plates and 2 drawers
- Completely dismantable
- Cm: H 193, W 150, D 50 (without handles)
- Inches: H 76, W 59, D 19.7 in
AD-SV-121 France circa 1930
Great, representative Art Deco armoire from France about 1930
- Curved doors
- Amboyna burl veneer, coated with Polyester piano lacquer and polished
- Some parts lacqueered in black
- Original brass fittings and keys
- Inside with 4 adjustable black inlay plates/shelves
- Inches: H 76.2, W 49.2 (cornice) / 55.9 (leg), D 20.87 in
- Cm: H 193,5, W 125 (cornice) / 142 (leg), D 53 cm
AD-SV-126 France circa 1925
Rare, elegant, 3-side-glassed Art Deco Vitrine / Showcase
- Wood: Rosewood / Palisander veneered, skirting in maple solid wood
- Hand-polished with Shellac / French Polished
- Inside: Rosewood / Palisander veneered
- Top with 1 door and original chromed frame
- Bottom with 2 doors
- Original old glass
- Cm: H 164, W 85 / 67,5, D 53 / 44 cm
- Inch: H 65.34 in, W 33.86 / 26.89 in, D 21.12 / 17.53 in
AD-SCH-451 France circa 1930
Rare Art Deco Secretaire / Writing armoire with splendid walnut veneer
- Extraordinary design
- Amazing Walnut Veneer, horizontally and vertically veneered
- Elaborate High-gloss Lacquer, Inside of doors and plate also lacquered
- (Newly) nickel-plates handles, half-moon plates, hinges and decorative trims
- Middle: Ebonized plate and 2 drawers and compartments win mahogany
- Top inside with half mirror and compartment with inlay plate
- Bottom inside with adjustable inlay plate
- 3 working locks and keys
- Cm: H 163, W 96.5, D 45 (open 79) cm
- Inch: H 64.2, W 38, D 17.7 (open 31.1) in
AD-SV-132 France around 1930
Art Deco three-sides glassed showcase / Vitrine from France around 1930
- Black lacquer on the outside, book-matched cherry veneer inside
- 4 glass shelves on an adjustable nickel-plated bar
- Inside there is a drawer with a key and dividers
- A circumferential, screwed metal trim strip on the base and cornice
Dimensions: H 151 cm x W 57.5 cm / 63 cm x D 34/37 cm
AD-SV-107 Czechia about 1930
- Very elegant and extraordinary two-doored Art Deco Armoire from Czech, circa 1930.
- The wood is plywood (beech) painted in a wonderful bookmatched Palisander veneer optic. Very rare and hardly to be seen technique from this period.
- Around the whole edge of the trunk, there is a steel tube running.
- The original handles on the front are also steel, but have been chromed during the restoration.
- Inside, there are several original and adjustable holes for four shelf compartments. (We have made 4 glass plates for this. Optinally we can make you 4 wood plates covered with black cotton or as you wish)
- Later on, there has been installed one chromed steel tube for hanging clothes, when the shelves are not put in. The size of the armoire is good for hanging clothes.
Dimensions: H 71.7 in, B 43.3 in, T 21.25 in
AD-SV-125 France circa 1930
Extraordinary round Art Deco Showcase Vitrine
- Black piano lacquer, high-gloss polish
- Original glass windows
- Inside with 2 black wood plates and 1 glass plate
- Upper half inside with mirror glass in the back
- Cannelured front with chrome coloured trims
- Added chromed ball knob handles; at the bottom with polished double steel plate;
- Cm: H 137, W 121.5, D 48.5 cm, D (open) ca. 91 cm
- Inches: H 54, W 47.8, D 19 in, D (open) 35.8 in
AD-SV-127 France about 1930
Beautiful, big Art Deco Vitrine / Showcase
- Black lacquered Oak wood
- 3 doors, Glasdoor in the middle with 4 glassplate
- Left and right compartement with each 4 adjustable wood plates
- Cannelured at the cornice and leg
- Exceptional original handles, newly galvanized (nickeled)
- Cm: H 200, B 150, T 60 cm
- Inch: 78.75, W 50, D 23.6 in
AD-SV-129 France about 1930
Three-sides glassed Art Deco Vitrine / Showcase Art from France about 1930
- Wonderful Walnut Veneer, French Polished
- Walnut frame with the faceted glasswindows
- Extraordinary hinges on the curved bottom doors
- At the front, there are two glass slide doors
- Inside in Maple veneered with 1 in between plate
- Inside with two glass inlay plates
- Inlayed brass escutcheon
- H 155.5 cm
- W 104.5 (plinth) / 100 (corpus) cm
- D 32 (Sockel) / 30 (Korpus) cm